Thanks for joining us!

This page is your link to what's going on at the 2007 Global Community Gathering. To make it truly global, we created this page so that everyone can be included, even those who weren't able to travel to Oakland. We'll be posting news and opinions here as the Gathering progresses. You can use this page to visit the Gathering from home. Click the ‘comments’ link below each post’s title to add your own comments. Clicking on the title of a post allows you to read the comments other people have made.

Saturday, June 16

Community

Dear Community,

That is who we are! Lynne Twist's words are in my heart and so are you. I realized today that my stand is all about community. I was so excited to read Sheila Gore's reply to my email about the morning. Thank you so much, Sheila, from the UK. When you said KEEP ON BLOGGING, it lifted me too! That is what we are all about...community.

We just had the greatest talent show! What an awesome creative group. We miss you all! All of you out there are part of the fun too even if your bodies are not here.

Marianne Hale sent us the most beautiful slide show. It was so moving as our finale. The last 2 slides...Gratitude and Thank You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan many thanks to all the comments posted on the blogging site...your so right a sene of connectedness was important to me. I really liked the blog that wasabout how to keep things dynamic and up to date. One of the great things that the blog showd is that there is lots of people out there inventing and practicing ways of interacting with the symposium.
It got me thinking... could a wiki site be developed? That way facilitatiors across the world could input ideas and say what worked and others could feeback experience updates or improvements? Needs some thought on how not to get overloaded or too complex. The brief ideas in the blog posted June 17 I think were great.

Blog Archive