Thanks for joining us!

This page is your link to what's going on at the 2007 Global Community Gathering. To make it truly global, we created this page so that everyone can be included, even those who weren't able to travel to Oakland. We'll be posting news and opinions here as the Gathering progresses. You can use this page to visit the Gathering from home. Click the ‘comments’ link below each post’s title to add your own comments. Clicking on the title of a post allows you to read the comments other people have made.

Saturday, June 16

Crying

I just saw Lynn Twist and am so impressed by her ability to show her vulnerability. I'll call this the crying conference,and it'swonderful. Starting with Van Jones and everyone else onthe first day. I have found my tribe. I am a crier to--often get up in front of people and the more passionate the subject, the more likely I am to be in tears.

Question:

What's the role of tears and deep grieving for the new world we want to see. Perhaps the flood waters are both inner and outer.

Mike Seymour

No comments:

Blog Archive