Thanks for joining us!

This page is your link to what's going on at the 2007 Global Community Gathering. To make it truly global, we created this page so that everyone can be included, even those who weren't able to travel to Oakland. We'll be posting news and opinions here as the Gathering progresses. You can use this page to visit the Gathering from home. Click the ‘comments’ link below each post’s title to add your own comments. Clicking on the title of a post allows you to read the comments other people have made.

Friday, June 15

Webmaster Introduction

Greetings

As an experienced nonprofit activist, I have always enjoyed helping the causes I care about utilize the resources available and growing on the internet. My role this weekend is to be the bridge between those who have come together at the Gathering, and those who couldn't be here. I'm proud to be allowed to do so, and I know that we'll all be strengthened by the results.

Gregory Fearon

No comments:

Blog Archive